Carved Signs & Woodworking
Whether you’re a weekend DIYer or a seasoned contractor, whether you’re matching an existing profile or finish, or creating a new masterpiece, you’ll find our woodworking services invaluable in helping you perfect that project.
OUR EQUIPMENT AND CAPABILITIES
- Four-Head Production Molding Machine – A necessity for matching moldings such as handrails or hardwood floors, or if you need a custom profile – whether it’s two feet or 2,000 feet, we can handle it.
- Two-Head CNC Router Table – Capable of cutting limitless profiles, radius, drill or bore production projects
- Carved Signs – Professional carved and routed, 3D interior and exterior signs
- Professional Spray Finishing Booth & Lacquer Specialists
- Custom Cabinet Making
- Custom Wood Countertops – Butcher block, strip, random strip, cross grain (up to 36” wide)
- Production Three-Head Five-Panel Door Machine – Perfect for matching existing, custom cabinet doors
- Production Edge Banding Machine
- Production Planing or Joining Machines
- Production Wide Belt Sanding Machine
Contact Us for hourly costs and labor charges
Professional Carved Signs
Ethiopian Name Board
Shore-Built was honored to duplicate a family's last name, which was written in an ancient Ethiopian language on a copper-hammered artifact, and reproduce it in wood. This wood name board was meticulously carved into an African Mahogany wood inlaid with Purple Heart (a South American wood). This donated name board was then hand-delivered to Ethiopia and hung outside of a home which cares for Ethiopian orphanage children. The board can be seen on the table with the recipients overlooking while our American friend reads Shore-Built's well wishes to our new Ethiopian friends.